I finally got to working on the last 2 zucchinis from last week’s harvest.
They didn’t look like much, but once I’d shredded them, it was quite a lot more than the 4 cups I needed for the recipe I wanted to try, the zucchini bread from aMusingfoodie.
So I gave it a try with half the shredded zucchini. It still made a huge batch, and I added a lot more that the recipe says, yet worked out great.
Then, as I still had a huge bowl left of zucchini, I tried another batch, with less sugar, and adding more spices such as cardamom and nutmeg. It was a bit too wet, compared to the first recipe, but I guess by adding more flour it would be ok.
Unfortunately there’s no picture here of the result, but I promise you, it was great… I am convinced I made pictures and that my phone swallowed them up. Maybe it was the late night baking session that made me imagine things, I don’t know!
Now…. see…. there’s more of them coming… help!!